Every time ballots are counted, our hits explode. Tonight we got over 11,000 hits from seven until nine p.m.
Thanks for trusting our site on election nights.
Please use this thread to discuss anything you like.
1) Do the recent Democratic wins in Lynchburg City and Loudoun County mean the two party system has returned to the legislature? If so, why couldn't the Democrats win more of these seats in November?
2) How blue does Fairfax have to go until Tom Davis or Frank Wolf become vulnerable?
3) Can Republicans stand up to Kaine's growth plans after yesterday without risking electoral disaster in exurbs across Virginia?
4) What can we do to improve the coverage of elections on this site?
5) Many Democrats are thrilled with Tim Kaine's rebuttal, including NoVA-9. How did you feel about it?
Please put the number of the question you are answering in the comment section to make it easier to read the replies. Got another topic? Make it a #6.